In order to achieve its goals, COQII uses a number of sound means and methods to support itself including the following:
- Islamic and non-Islamic conventions
- general meetings
- dawah-oriented institutions and academies, and
- books, youth programs
- Some of these means and methods (Marshallah!!!) have already been utilized by COQII in the past.
You can help support COQII in all areas of its activities. You are urged to request COQII publications (i.e., Islamic dawah (da’wah) information pamphlets) and use them for your dawah (da’wah). You may request bulk quantities for distribution. Additionally, you are invited to give a helping hand to COQII by giving:
- of your time and talents to provide Islamic dawah (da’wah) to Muslims and non-Muslims, and/or
- donate monetarily to the cause of dawah (da’wah) through COQII
The Children of the Qur’an Islamic Institute (COQII) has a growing annual need for donations to carry out it’s mission and to develop an endowment fund for dawah (da’wah) and dawah (da’wah) projects in all areas COQII intends to reach.